Sunday, May 9, 2010

mother's day 2010

today brings back many memories from 3 years ago when i went into labor with jack. it certainly was a surprise that warm sunday in may 2007. we spent brunch with my family and were on our way to celebrate with patrick's when my water broke. there was no time to dwell on what was about to happen and less time to do a lot of complaining.

soon, jack will need to share his momma bird with another baby bird. that brings me lots of joy because i know that there can be lots of joy in having a sibling and if our little girl is anything like jack, we will have a lot of fun together.

jack gave me a really nice framed photo of the 2 of us on the beach from last summer. that picture means a lot to me for many reasons. it's quiet but stormy and peaceful and joyful. it was the vacation we decided we would have another baby.

No comments: