Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A baby of style: Smart and Pretty

Anyone who bothers to let me blather at length eventually is exposed to my strong belief in good aesthetics and design, originally fomented by my brilliant wife's creative talents. As such, I have been trawling the web for hip babywear I will hopefully solicit for the child.

Glarkware courtesy of TWoP

I've always wanted to own that 'Food in, Poo out' shirt, but I rarely have a situation with work or family where I feel I could lose that much dignity. Thankfully, I can mercilessly shower such wear on my unborn. Runnerups: Dingo Snack, Death Wears a Bowtie.

PirateMod wear

Most of the designs are a bit hokey, but my affectations for the cavaliers of the sea keep a few of these on the list.

Blitzkrieg Baby

Nicole is a bigger Ramones fan compared to myself, but hey.

Robot Fantasy Baby

A mandatory item irrespective of sex, Baby Chaud will be born a scant 30-some days before the debute of the new Transformers film, which I will proclaim as an omen of excellence.

Stock Market Baby

There's a wealth of neat capitalistic wear out there in CafePress land, just like a free market would offer! There's another design I like with a Revolucion-esque graffiti slogo with Jim Cramer's head, but that might be a bit over the top. Then again, Nicole has been into South American street art lately...


Note, I'm not fishing for any premature purchases here, but I will bring them up again when the baby shower list gets codified.

No comments: